.:: INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, KUANTAN CAMPUS. KULLIYYAH OF PHARMACY. BATCH RX11's BLOG. TOGETHER WE SERVE THE UMMAH ::.

Thursday 27 September 2012

My3S Online Survey [COMPULSORY]

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

IIUM
MALAYSIA
SOFT SKILLS SCALE

My3S
ONLINE SURVEY

Malaysian 1st Year, 1st Semester

UG Students are required to complete the My3S online according to these dates :

COMPULSORY

Dates :
27th September - 12th October 2012

Website :

http://jpt.mohe.gov.my/my3s
User ID : Matric No.
Password : I.C No.



Hoyeah!!

Here comes the online survey, guys! By the Ministry of Higher Education. It is an online survey regarding students' soft skills assessments (i.e entrepreneurship, team building, etc..) So, log on to this website:

[click here] My3S ONLINE SURVEY

and answer the questions. It's easy. And the end, you will have your own soft-skills scale report, where you may know in which soft skills you are lacking and need an improvement.

contoh laporan tu.. #takadakenamengenaantarahidupdanmati


Happy Answering!!

footnote : BEWARE! Answering 200 questions is not an easy job. You may get your eyes squinted. =D

No comments: