.:: INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, KUANTAN CAMPUS. KULLIYYAH OF PHARMACY. BATCH RX11's BLOG. TOGETHER WE SERVE THE UMMAH ::.

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Temporary Projector

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
While waiting for the new projector as requested looooong time ago (I really mean AGES ago) to the Kulliyyah administration, we take our own initiative to place our own projector (I believe it's borrowed from someone).. The view of the slides are getting worse by weeks, and now even any diagrams can not clearly and vividly viewed. Though this is temporary, I strongly suggest that the Kulliyyah to provide the auditorium a better projector. It's not the student that should prepare this, but I believe it should come from the higher administration.
This is a personal and sincere comment from deep down of my heart. I hope this iniative would not be condemned for some reasons, but as an enhancer for the administration to be better in providing comfort and condusive learning environment.
-Naz-



footnote: Update guna fon je. So nampak macam tak formal.. =)

No comments: