.:: INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, KUANTAN CAMPUS. KULLIYYAH OF PHARMACY. BATCH RX11's BLOG. TOGETHER WE SERVE THE UMMAH ::.

Friday 7 June 2013

Final Exam Paper

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu~~

Still remember this blog? Of course you do, right? LOL.. It's been 3 months since the blog's last post dated 5 Mac '13. Yeah, the admin was quite busy during that period of time. Many things came in the way. So, I would like to settle my "debt" starting today, and would benefit my 3 months-holiday to update all the events that we all have gone through during this semester.


To start with.....

I hope it's not too late to wish you all the best for the final exam, cause we still have one subject for the final exam of the semester, Pharmaceutical Analysis 1.. We have about 7 -8 subjects this semester and it's so freaking awesome to seat for those papers. Why? Because (my personal view) it's damn quite hard for me. Yet, we should be grateful that we came out the exam hall alive!!

LOL..

Tomorrow's paper would be our last meeting for this semester, and I hope that  it would be a happy ending!! InsyaAllah... Try and pray hard, my bros and sis.

footnote: "NO ONE IS TOO BUSY IN THIS LIFE, IT'S ALL ABOUT PRIORITIES.." quoted from Google Image.. Gulp!!

No comments: