.:: INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, KUANTAN CAMPUS. KULLIYYAH OF PHARMACY. BATCH RX11's BLOG. TOGETHER WE SERVE THE UMMAH ::.

Friday 22 March 2013

Resurrection!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


Assalamualaikum and good morning peeps!! Yeah!! Don't click that red box thing at the top right corner of your laptop cause you are currently not at wrong website.. YES!! IT IS..

Rx11 BLOG.. (hooray!!)

#resurrection

Okay. I don't think that is a proper word to describe the coming-back of the blog to its main arena. But so far, I could think that particular word only... (the meaning of the word as if like we are celebrating the rise of the blog after its silence period)

-quite merepek there. Don't read it. WHAT??!! You read?? It's ok. You can continue! haha-

First of all, I would like to apologize to all members of Rx11 because I haven't update anything on the blog since last Feb 13th. Yeah.. Quite busy I could say. Pharmily Day, quizzes, study (as if...). Again!! I would like to apologize to all of you. Forgive me.. (imagine me making sorry while standing on my knee.. huhu)


There are lot things that I want to share and update with you about the events happening in the kulliyyah, controversies, feelings, lecturers, funny things, etc.. I hope you could bear with me to read all the updates on the blog. Actually, I want to find the co-author of the blog since I could not always update things that happened around with my limited space and time.. So, I hope that there is this one lucky charming author to cooperate with me in doing this blog.

#BMpuntakpe

Finally, I would want to say that the blog InsyaAllah is resurrecting from its dormancy. So, I hope that you could continue to support the author blog. Continue to visit ye!! Thanks to those who are very concern about the blog.

"Nazrin, ko tak update blog da ke...?"

"Weyh, ko yang jaga blog tu ke? Takde yang latest ek sekarang? 
Selalu gak buka tapi yang sama je..."

huhu.. Thanks for your concern. Very much appreciated.=)

footnote: Banyak weyh benda nak share and update... 

No comments: